Single Throw's Internet Marketing Post

Single Throw is an Internet Marketing firm that helps businesses with sales lead generation by making sure your message is in the right place at the right time - when a customer is searching and has need - when they are most likely to make a buying decision. We call this "From Search to Success." In this blog, Single Throw's experts will share their insights on the state of business and marketing, both online and offline, as well explore new areas of Internet Marketing.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

DIY SEO comments from Google's Matt Cutts

People often ask us, "Why can't we do Search Engine Optimization ourselves?" Truth of the matter is you certainly can, just as you can attempt to give your car a tune up or highlight your own hair. (Author's note: I have attempted neither on my own for fear of frightening results.) The Internet has provided us with an almost unlimited supply of information on how to do just about anything. Then there are kits and tools that help just about any do-it-yourselfer do just about anything. My suggestion: some things are best left to the pros. Buying a hammer and some nails does not mean you can successfully build a house.

Google software engineer Matt Cutts shares his thoughts on SEO tools. Click here to give it a read.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Single Throw 9:55 AM, I was out searching for the latest information on advertising product when I came accross your page. Great post, I enjoyed the read. I'm tryin' to learn more on advertising product and how your working it. I'm not moving away from print advertising, just shifting focus.

    I’m definitely going to book mark this page. And when you have time take a look at my
    Link. It’s a absolute must for all marketers.

    Thank You

     

Post a Comment

|

<< Home